Assam CEE commonly known as the Assam Combined Entrance Examination will be administered by the Dibrugarh University, Assam.
Eligibility criteria for Assam CEE 2018
Appearing candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned by the respective authorities.
- Candidate must be a permanent citizen of Assam.
- Age of candidate should be between 17 and 24 as on August 1, 2018.
- Those belonging to reserved categories have the provision of relaxation up to 3 years in upper age limit.
- Candidates should be 10+2 qualified with merits at least 50% (45% in case candidate belongs to a reserved category) in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology/Mathematics.
Guidelines for filling the form for Assam CEE 2018
The forms for Assam CEE are available on the official website of Dibrugarh University. It is compulsory for candidate to fill and submit form online on the website of university.
Steps to apply for Assam CEE 2018:
- Visit ceemedu.org or www.dibru.ac.in to get enrolled for Assam CEE 2018.
- Fill in the online form with required personal details and course applied for.
- Then candidates has to pay the application fees either online by using debit/credit card orE-banking or offline by depositing SBI challan to a nearly SBI Branch.
- Then candidate has to deposit the registration fees along with a bank charge of Rs.60.
- Then candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature.
Exam pattern Assam CEE 2018
The exam pattern is same every year. The test pattern for Assam CEE to be held in 2018:
- The total number of question that will come will be 100.
- Maximum marks out of which candidate’s score is calculated is 100.
- Questions are objectives.
- Exam duration is 2 hours
- There is no negative marking in Assam CEE 2018
Important Dates for ASSAM CEE 2018
Registration for Assam CEE 2018 will start soon.Stay tune to us we will update soon on this .
Here’s the Exam Centres Assam CEE 2018
Assam CEE 2017 was held at following centre. New list for Assam CEE 2018 test centres will be updated soon.