GITAM Admission Test (GAT) is conducted by GITAM University for admissions in various UG programmes offered in GITAM University.
GAT – UGTP is held for the admissions in engineering, architecture as well as in pharmacy courses. The test is always conducted online. GAT – UGTP 2018 exam like syllabus, results, registration, dates, pattern, news and much more.
Important Dates for GAT – UGTP 2018 Exam
- 4th week of May 2018 – registration end
- 1st week of April 2018- downloading of Hall ticket
- 2nd week of April 2018-online slot booking end date
- 3rd week of April 2018- start date
- 4th week of April 2018-end date
- 1st week of May 2018 -results
Here are the Eligibility criteria for GAT 2018 – UGTP:
Candidate should be 12th examination passed from a recognized Central / State Board and also Rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) – 2018, subject to the following criteria:
- Tech. Programs: Candidates need to have at least 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Tech. in Biotechnology: Candidates need to have at least 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in examination.
- Pharmacy: Candidates need to have at least 50% aggregate marks in examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Arch: Candidates need to have at least 50% aggregate marks in Examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
Process of applying for GAT-UGTP 2018:
Aspirants can apply for GAT – UGTP 2018 in the following methods:
- To apply online visit http://gitam.cbexams.com/gat2017reg/instructions.aspx.
- Applications for it can also be obtained by post.
- Applications are available in the specified branches of Union Bank of India, IndianBank and KarurVysya Bank.
- Candidates need to fill the application form along with Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for females), and to be drawn in favor of Gitam University, which is payable at Visakhapatnam before march ending.
GAT – UGTP 2018 exam pattern
The duration of GAT – UGTP 2018 will be 2 hours. The paper will consist of three sections.
- All questions will be multiple choice questions..
- Each question will have four options.
- Each correct answer will be carry 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- The unanswered questions will get no mark.