- 1 AFCAT Commissioned Officer Posts 2018-19 Notification Application Form
- 2 Post Name :Commisioned Officer
- 3 AFCAT Commisisoned Officer 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Ground Duty(Technica and Non Technical):
- 6 Educational Qualification:
- 7 Selection Process:
- 8 AFCAT Commissioned Officer Application Form 2018
- 9 Required Information:
- 10 Online Application Pay:
- 11 Steps to Submit AFCAT Commissioned Officer Application form 2018:
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Posts 2018-19 Notification Application Form
Candidates who are waiting for “ AFCAT Commissioned Officer Posts 2018 ” , here is a news for you recruitment on this Commissioned Officer Vacancies.Indian Air Force Committee has release notification for for filling up positions Short Service Commission(SSC) in Flying and Permanent Commission(PC),Short Service Commission(SSC) in Ground Duty( Technical ) and Ground Duty (Non Technical). Applicants can apply Commissioned Officer Vacancies through online mode. Candidates who are planning for AFCAT 2018 can apply online form on or before 14th January 2018. Candidates can check all information on regarding this requirement
AFCAT 2018 recruitment notification is release on the official website. Candidates who are interested can apply online for Commissioned Officer here we are updating you the all recruitment official links to apply online and download the official notification for below positions.
AFCAT Recruitment Notification 2018
Post Name :Commisioned Officer
Name of the Entry & Branch:
1. AFCAT Entry:
b. Ground Duty (Technical)
c. Ground Duty (Non Technical)
2. NCC Special Entry -Flying
3. Meteorology Branch-Ground Duty (Non Technical)
AFCAT Commisisoned Officer 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in Flying Branch age should be between 20-24 Years .
Ground Duty(Technica and Non Technical):
Candidates interestes in Technical and Non Technical Ground Duty age should be between 20-26 years .
Aspirants should have minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at Board of Intermediate, Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or BE/B Tech from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent, Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent (Final Year students are also eligible to apply) for Flying branches, PG Degree in any science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (provided Maths & Physics were studied at Graduation level with minimum of 55% marks in both) for Ground Duty (Meteorology branch).
Aspirants applied for AFCAT Commissioned Officer will be selected based on written test & medical exam.
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Application Form 2018
- Aspirants should have working e-mail address which will be active till the declaration of final result.
- Aspirants should have scanned photograph and signature with specified dimensions given in the official AFCAT Commissioned Officer notification.
- While filling the AFCAT Commissioned Officer online form ,Aspirants has to provide the basic details like address, mobile number, education qualification and other important personal details
Online Application Pay:
General/OBC Candidates has to pay Rs.250 and other Categories like SC/ST/PWD has to pay nothing. Once the fee is paid , it is not refundable and payment should be in online through net banking or debit card or credit card or payment gateway.
Steps to Submit AFCAT Commissioned Officer Application form 2018:
Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following relevant details/ scanned copies of documents for uploading, as applicable:
Visit the URL www.careerairforce.nic.in or https://afcat.cdac.in and choose apply online for
- A new window for Online registration will open, the Aspirants who register will get registration number and password.
- Specify all the details in the application form like education qualification.
- His/her personal details.
- If any error in the application, Pre-Check all the details and correct it.
- Agree terms and conditions and submit.
- Make note of registration number and password for further modification.
- Pay through online using net banking/Credit card/Debit card
Once payment method is completed, Application form will be accepted and candidates will get confirmation message or mail