Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) is being conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) to join BE, Pharma and MSc programmes in .BITSAT 2018 is also referred as Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. It is a university level examination, which is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. BITSAT 2018 exam is an online based examination conducted for providing admissions to all the degree courses offered by BITS and its other campuses. Through BITSAT 2018, students will get admission in engineering, pharmacy & science courses. Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2018 exam, including application form, eligibility, important dates, etc.
BITS campuses at Pilani or Goa or Hyderabad.
BITSAT 2018 important dates :
- Revision and editing of application form starting date : End of first week of March 2018
- Revision and editing of application form ending date : 2nd week of March 2018
- Test centre allocation date : 3rd week of March 2018
- Reservation for test dates starts from end of third week of march 2018 and ends by 1st week of April
- Hall ticket downloading starting date : 3rd week of April 2018
- Hall ticket downloading ending date :2nd week of May 2018
- BITSAT exam starting date : 3rd week of May 2018
- BITSAT exam ending date :End of May 2018
- Application form with 12th marks and preferences starting date :Starts by 3rd week of May 2018
- Application form with 12th marks and preferences starting date :End of June 2018
- Admit list and Wait list announcement : 1st week of July
For admission to any of the First Degree programmes of BITS except B.Pharm.(Hons.):
Student are required to pass 12th examination of 10+2 system from Central or State boardwith Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should posses proficiency in English for getting admission in to BITSAT 2018.
For admission to B.Pharm.(Hons.)
Student should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from Central or State board or its with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and should possess proficiency in English but a PCM candidate to can apply for it.
He/She should get a minimum of 75% Aggregate marks in PCM subjects (if opted Maths in BITSAT 2018) or a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if opted Biology in BITSAT 2018) subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each subject mentioned above.
Selection process is completely based on BITSAT 2018 result.
Candidates have to submit the below mentioned ones along with their filled application forms:
- An attested photocopy of the Class X pass/ Matriculation/Secondary School certificate which is issued by the Board.
- An attested photocopy of the marksheet of the qualifying examination and any other higher Board /University examinations passed.
- After application candidates should download their admit card and carry it to the exam centre.