BSAUEEE is an all India level exam for admissions to its B.Tech. Degree Programmes and is conducted by B.S. AbdurRahman University.Aspirants satisfying the eligibility criteria will get admissions in first year B.Tech. programmes by counselling. Important Dates, eligibility criteria and online application form are mentioned below .
BSAUEEE 2018 important exam dates are :
- 1st week of Jan -issue of application forms
- 3rd week of April 2018 – date of online entrance exam
Eligibility criteria BSAUEEE 2018
Eligibility for B.TechProgrammes:
- Aspirants should be 10+2 examination passed with at least an average of 60% of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Biotechnology and related programmes minimum 60 % of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
- Aspirants with a valid JEE Main scores are also eligible.
- Aspirants appearing for 10+2 examination in March /April 2018 are also eligible to apply for it.
How to apply for BSAUEEE
Applicants can apply for BSAUEEE 2018 in two ways:
Online Application Process
- Apply for BSAUEEE or Register for JEE (Main)
Candidates who will online have to make a payment of Rs. 750 / – through Internet banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or they can send a DD for Rs.750/- drawn in favor of ‘B.S.AbdurRahman University’..On the back of the DD, applicant have to write his name and other details (BSAUEEE–2018). To obtain by post, aspirants are required to send an application letter with DD for Rs. 800/-
- Offline Application Process:
- Application forms can be easily from the University Admission Office, with a payment of Rs 750/-by cash or DD payable at Chennai.
- Name of the applicant and other personal details (BSAUEEE -2018) are to be written on the back of the DD.
- To get Application Form by post, applicant has to send a request letter to the following address along with a DD for Rs.800/- drawn in favor of ‘B.S. AbdurRahman University’. The back of the DD should have the name of the applicant andprogramme for which he/she want to apply.
Here is the exam Pattern
BSAUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- BSAUEEE 2018 will be conducted online in all the centres.
- Candidates have to l answer a total of 100 objective type questions .
- Duration of exam will be two hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The questions will be categorized in four sections Mathematics, Biology, Physics and in
- Mathematics and Biology sections will include 50 questions. Physics and Chemistry sections will include 25 questions.
Evaluation Pattern BSAUEEE 2018:
- If more than one answer will be indicated against a question, then it will be treated as an incorrect answer.
- If no answer is indicated in the answer sheet against a question, zero marks will be awarded.