- 1 CISF Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Posts CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification Application Form
- 1.1 CISF Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018
- 1.2 CISF Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limit:
- 1.4 Educational Qualification:
- 1.5 CISF Recruitment Application Form 2018
- 1.6 Selection Process:
- 1.7 How to Apply:
- 1.8 Required Information:
- 1.9 Online Application Pay:
- 1.10 Steps to Submit CISF Recruitment Application form 2018:
- 1.11 Apply online https://cisfrectt.in/index.php :
CISF Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Posts CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification Application Form
Candidates who are waiting for “CISF Recruitment 2018-19 Constable Posts” , here is a news for you recruitment on this .Central Industrial Security Force Committee has release notification for filling up 487 vacancies only applicable for male applicants.
Applicants can apply CISF Recruitment Vacancy through online mode. Candidates should apply online form on or before 11th January 2018. Candidates can check all information on regarding this requirement
CISF recruitment notification is release on the official website. The candidates can apply for 487 Posts. Candidates who are interested can apply online for CISF Recruitment here we are updating you the all recruitment official links to apply online and download the official notification for below Posts.
|Education Details||Candidates should have 12th pass or equivalent with science subject or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University|
|Post/Work location||Accross india|
|Organization name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Name||Many Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates should have 12th pass or equivalent with science subject or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University and Educational certificates|
|Age Limit||Candidates age should be between 18 – 23 years as on 11-01-2018|
|Selection Process||Written and Medical Exam.|
CISF Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018
Post Name : Constable/Fire
No of Vacancies:487
State Wise CISF Posts Details: 332 Posts
1. Andhra Pradesh: 12 Posts
2. Arunachal Pradesh: 04 Posts
3. Assam: 28 Posts
4. Bihar: 24 Posts
5. Chhattisgarh: 06 Posts
6. Delhi (Entire State): 04 Posts
7. Gujarat (Entire State): 15 Posts
8. Haryana (Entire State): 06 Posts
9. Himachal Pradesh: 02 Posts
10. Jammu & Kashmir: 12 Posts
11. Jharkhand: 08 Posts
12. Karnataka: 16 Posts
13. Kerala: 08 Posts
14. Madhya Pradesh: 18 Posts
15. Maharashtra: 26 Posts
16. Manipur: 03 Posts
17. Meghalaya: 03 Posts
18. Mizoram: 01 Post
19. Nagaland: 01 Post
20. Odisha: 10 Posts
21. Punjab: 07 Posts
22. Rajasthan: 17 Posts
23. Tamil Nadu: 17 Posts
24. Telangana: 09 Posts
25. Tripura: 04 Posts
26. Uttar Pradesh: 48 Posts
27. Uttarakhand: 02 Posts
28. West Bengal: 21 Posts
Posts of Naxal/Militancy Affected Areas: 155 Posts
1. Andhra Pradesh: 22 Posts
2. Bihar: 45 Posts
3. Chhattisgarh: 10 Posts
4. Jharkhand: 20 Posts
5. Madhya Pradesh: 01 Posts
6. Madhya Pradesh: 03 Posts
7. Odisha: 19 Posts
8. Telangana: 19 Posts
9. Uttar Pradesh: 05 Posts
10. West Bengal: 11 Posts
CISF Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates age should be between 18 – 23 years as on 11-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules. For more details refer notification.
Candidates should have 12th pass or equivalent with science subject or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University and Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
CISF Recruitment Application Form 2018
As this post is for Constable/Fireman Positions there will be selection on Height Bar test ,PST, PFT, Written and Medical Exam.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “https://cisfrectt.in” before 11th January 2018
- Aspirants should have working e-mail address which will be active till the declaration of final result.
- Aspirants should have scanned photograph and signature with specified dimensions given in the official CISF Recruitment notification.
- While filling the CISF Recruitment online form ,Aspirants has to provide the basic details like address, mobile number, education qualification and other important personal details
|Online application starts||11-12-2017|
|End date to Apply Online||11-01-2018 upto 05:00 pm|
|SBI Challan generation Date||11-01-2018 upto 05:00 pm|
|Closing date for payment of Fee through SBI Challan||13-01-2018|
Online Application Pay:
General/OBC Candidates has to pay Rs.100 and other Categories like SC/ST/PWD has to pay nothing. Once the fee is paid , it is not refundable and payment should be in online through net banking or debit card or credit card or payment gateway.
Steps to Submit CISF Recruitment Application form 2018:
Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following relevant details/ scanned copies of documents for uploading, as applicable:
- Visit the URL CISF career https://cisfrectt.in and choose apply online for
- A new window for Online registration will open, the Aspirants who register will get registration number and password.
- Specify all the details in the application form like education qualification.
- His/her personal details.
- If any error in the application, Pre-Check all the details and correct it.
- Agree terms and conditions and submit.
- Make note of registration number and password for further modification.
- Pay through online using net banking/Credit card/Debit card
Once payment method is completed, Application form will be accepted and candidates will get confirmation message or mail
Apply online https://cisfrectt.in/index.php :