DMRC-Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Notification 2018
Post Name : Station Controller,Stenographer& Maintainer
DMRC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Application Form Candidates who are waiting for “Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recrutment” , here is a news for you recruitment on this . DMRC Committee has release notification for filling up vacancies . Applicants can apply DMRC Vacancy through online mode. Candidates who are planning to DMRC can apply online form on or before 26 February 2018. Candidates can check all information on regarding this requirement
DMRC recruitment notification is release on the official website. The candidates can apply for 1984 Vacancies Candidates who are interested can apply online for Many vacancies here we are updating you the all recruitment official links to apply online and download the official notification for below posts.
DMRC Recruitment 2018-19 Good news for the Candidates who are awaiting for “ Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment”.DMRC has scheduled the notification for Station Controller,Stenographer & Maintainer filling Vacancies in Delhi . The interested candidates are required to the fill the application for DMRC Recruitment via online on or before 26-February-2018.All the required information regarding are provided.You are requested to check the official website.
|Name of Organization||DMRC-Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Total number of Vacancies||81|
|Name of Post||Station Controller,Stenographer & Maintainer|
|Mode of application||Online Mode|
|Age Limit||Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 33 years|
Number of Posts:
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO): 50 Posts
- Maintaine : 29 Posts
- Stenographer :02 Posts
For Executive cadre posts,Candidate selection methodology will comprise a three stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category.
For Non- Executive posts,Candidate selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination & for Maintainers posts selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination.
DMRC 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2018
- For Station Controller : Three years Engineering Diploma in any discipline or
BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Stenographer : Graduate in any discipline from a Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80
wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English.
- For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
DMRC Application Form 2018
- Aspirants should have working e-mail address which will be active till the declaration of final result.
- Aspirants should have scanned photograph and signature with specified dimensions given in the official DMRC Recruitment
- While filling the DMRC online form ,Aspirants has to provide the basic details like address, mobile number, education qualification and other important personal details
Application Fee Details:
Candidate should pay examination fee of Rs.250/- . Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account/credit/debit card .
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DMRC VACANCY:
Step1: Open the official website: www.delhimetrorail.com
Step2: You will get the homepage, from there open the career section.
Step3: Now click on the notification of recruitment process of the DMRC
Step4: When you will click on the DMRC 2018 notification, the brochure will get downloaded that will contain all the required instructions, for the DMRC 2018 Recruitment, along with the link to the DMRC application form.
Step5: Make sure to read it all carefully.
Step6: After reading all the instruction, go for the application form.
Step7: Fill out all the data correctly, in the Online Application form.
Step8: Read carefully after filling all the details. Make sure there are no mistakes if any then make the correct changes and read again.
Step9: If you think, your data is correct then click on the submit button.
Step10: After that, they will take you to the page where your application will be displayed.
Step11: Take a printout of that application for the further need. You will get all the information in your email.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 27.01.2018
End Date for Submission of Online Application form: 26.02.2018
End Date for Application Fee: 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
Detail Advertisement Link: https://www.digialm.com/EForms/pdf/onlineAppForm/form54967/DMRC_Notification2018.pdf