Highlights of SBI PO exam 2017
SBI recently released notification for recruiting 2313 PO officers, candidates who are eligible need apply online ,and need to clear Preliminary, Main Examination followed by Interview group discussion . As we know that Cracking an SBI PO exam is not an easy task without proper preparation and some trickets. Career-builder came up with an solution how to crack the SBI PO Preliminary exam. We hope it will be helpfull for aspirants who have applied for the SBI PO 2017 .
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
1) Exam Paper consists of three sections, like English, reasoning and aptitude section. 100 Questions each english 30 Questions 30Marks and Reasoning 35 Questions 35 marks and Aptitude 35 Questions 35 marks .
2) The preiliminary exam paper will be 100 Questions each carrying 1 mark total 100marks. For every wrong answer, there is cutoff of 1/4th of mark penalyt and it will be deducted from your main score .
3) 100 Questions candidates need to complete it in one hour durations. The good thing is time will be displayed on the right corner .
4) Most probably cut off will be like section wise, so candidates need to be careful while attending the exam cannot skip any section and same priority all three sections .
5) For each question there will be multiple choice questions, there are 5 choice to mark your correct answer .
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
The first phase of examination is online mode consists of 100Marks 1Hr duration
|Name of Test||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Candidates who qualifies this exam , will be shortlisted for main exam .
Phase II – Main Examination
Applicants who cleared the preliminary exam, candidates need to appear for the main examination. It is an online exam consisting of objective test for 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks
Objective Test – SBI PO 2017 Pattern Phase II Main Examination
|Name of test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning and computer aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data analysis and interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General / economy / banking awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English language||35||40||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test – 30min duration for descriptive test is an english language (Essay writting in english) of 50 marks .
You may also like below mentioned links
SBI PO 2017 Selection Process .