ATIT (Admission Test for IcfaiTech) now called ITSAT(ICFAI Tech School Admission Test) is a national level exam conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. The exam score decides the admissions to undergraduate engineering courses.
It is conducted both online and offline mode.
Also scores of JEE Main 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests 2018 can accepted for admissions to IcfaiTech.
Important Dates for ITSTAT 2018
- 3rd week of April 2018 – applications end
- 2nd week of May 2018 – offline exam end date
- 2nd week of May 2018 -online exam start date
- 3rd week of May 2018 – online exam end date
- 4th week of june 2018 -interview start date
- 4th week of June 2018 – interview end date
Eligibility Criteria for ITSTAT 2018
Following is the eligibility criteria ITSAT 2018:
- Candidates must secure 60% in both Class X and Class XII.
- Candidates must have completed 12 years of formal schooling.
- Admission is also offered based on scores secured in ITSAT 2018 / JEE (Main) 2018/ State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018).
- The applicant must fulfil the minimum age requirements. If applicant is found ineligible then his admission will be cancelled.
ITSTAT 2018 Process
Candidates interested for ITSAT 2018 can apply for the exam in following ways:
- A) OMR Application Form: Candidates are required to fill up the OMR Application Form and send it to the Admissions Officer, ITSAT Hyderabad.
- B) Online Application:
- Candidates can apply for ITSAT 2018 online by filling the Application Form available at icfaiuniversity.in/ITSAT and have to make a payment of Rs. 700 towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application.
- C) Download of Application Form
- Candidates can easily download the application form after filling their all the details online.
- The application form then has to be sent to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 700.
The admission process at IcfaiTech is based on the following:
Admission through ITSAT 2018
- Students fullfiling all the eligibility criterias for admissions, can also avail provisional admission based on the marks secured by him/her in the ITSAT 2018.
- All Candidates who are offered provisional admission are required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) on or before September 2018.
Pattern for ITSAT 2018
ITSAT 2018 is a two hours exam and is held in both online and offline mode.
1) Online Test: The online exam will be held from May 2018. The test will be of 2 hours and will conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India.
(2) Offline Test: The test will be held on May 2018. The test is also of 2 hours and will be conducted at select cities. The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet, that will be provided at the time of the admission test.
Tests will consist objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in multiple choice format. There will be 30 questions in each subject.