JEE is most popular national level entrance engineering exams in india, though which students can get admissions at IIITs, CFTIs and NITs.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted mainly to offer admissions into Under graduate engineering programmes at National Institute of Technology. IIITs ad CFTIs across the India.
JEE Main 2018 :
The tentative dates are JEE Main 2018 The entrance will be held offline on April 1st week of 2018 while the other exam will online mode will be held on April 2nd week.
JEE Main 2018 results will be announced on April end, 2018 ( tentatively).
JEE Main 2018 Exam important dates :
- Online application starting date : 1st Week December 2017
- Online application end date : 2nd week jan 2018 .
- JEE Main 2017 application correcttion : 3rd Week 2018
- Offline exam will be on : 1st week of april 2018
- JEE 2018 online examination : 1st or 2nd week April .
- JEE Exam Key will release on : 3rd week of 2018
- JEE 2018 Exam results will be declared on : April end 2018
Joint Entrance examination JEE eligibility criteria , students who are eligible to appear for this all india engineering entrance exam. JEE 2018 eligibility criteria complete details of JEE Main 2018 will be updated soon .
JEE Main 2018 application form and process will be released soon .
How to fill JEE 2018 Application form :
JEE 2018 Application process basically consists of three steps as mentioned below .
- Candidates need to Fill JEE 2018 online application form .
- Need to upload the scanned images
- Payment of JEE Main 2018 application fee .
Candidates who are interested must and should need to apply only through online mode for JEE Main 2018 .
Candidates who are filling for this JEE 2018 , make sure that should have the following mandatory things .
- Photograph should be scanned with signature and thumb impression
- 10th and 12th related information certificates, students who have passed 12th
- Debit or credit while paying the application fee .
How to apply for JEE Main 2018?
The first important step is to register for JEE 2018 exam on the official website. , candidates should need to click on 2018 JEE (Main). New Candidate registration . Students who are applying for 2018 JEE can apply only for Aadhaar Card. Candidates who are from Assam, Jammu & Kashmir and Meghalaya .
|Exam||Pen and Paper Based Examination||Computer Based Examination|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1 or JEE (Main) Paper-2 only||1000 (boys)
|500 (girls)||250 (girls)|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1 and JEE (Main) Paper-2||1800 (boys)||900||1300 (boys)||650|
|900 (girls)||650 (girls)|
|JEE Main 2018 Application fee for Exam Centre Opted Outside India|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) or
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) only
|2500 (boys)||1250||2500 (boys)||1250|
|1250 (girls)||1250 (girls)|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) and
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)
|3800 (boys)||1900||3800 (boys)||1900|
|1900 (girls)||1900 (girls)|
How to apply for JEE Main 2018
JEE 2018 Exam syallabus .
JEE 2018 Important dates
Colleges accepting JEE 2018 entrance