MPPSC Recruitment 2018,Assistant Professor SSE/SFS@3276 Posts
Candidates who are waiting for “MPPSC Recruitment 2018” , here is a news for you recruitment on this . Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has release notification for for filling up 3276 vacancies for posts Assistant Professor SSE/SFS. Applicants can apply MPPSC Recruitment Vacancy through online mode. Candidates who are planning to MPPSC Recruitment can apply online form on or before 24th January 2018. Candidates can check all information on regarding this requirement
MPPSC recruitment notification is release on the official website www.mppsc.nic.in. The candidates can apply for 3276 Posts.
Number of Posts: 3276
Post Name: Assistant Profeesor
Aspirants applying for MPPSC recruitment ,the minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 40 Years.Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per norms.
General and OBC Category Candidates has to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST/BC applicants has to pay Rs.250/-.Payment for the application is through online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Challan.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC Recruitment selection process contains Written test and Interview.Applicants has to carry their educational certificates or relevant documents for interview.
How to Apply MPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates applying for MPPSC Recruitment Assistant Professor Posts can Visit Official Website www.mppsc.nic.in
- In Home Page, Left hand side ,click on “Advertisements” link.
- New window with various notifications will be opened (or) click on this link http://www.mppsc.nic.in/advertisement.htm
- Applicants applying for Assistant Professor examination ,click on “Recruitment Advertisement For Assistant Professor Examination 2017(Adv No./07/2017) Dated 12/12/2017” Link
- Read through details of Notification and click on “Back” or revisit the home page.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill his/her details required in application form
- Upload photo ,signature and other documents relevant for MPPSC Recruitment online application form
- Click on “Submit”
- Take Print out
Last Date to submit application form: 24-01-2018