MPPSC State Service Exam 2018 Notification 202 Jobs@www.mppscdemo.in
Candidates waiting for “MPPSC State Service Exam 2018”, here is a news for you recruitment on this . Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has release notification for for filling up 202 vacancies for posts Deputy District President,Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD),Superintendent of District Jail,District Excise Officer,Commercial Tax Officer,Assistant Director,Additional Assistant Development Commissioner,NaibTehsildar,Excise Sub Inspector,Commercial Tax Inspector,Inspector,Development Block Officer,Assistant Jail Superintendent,Transportation Sub Inspector,Cooperative Inspector,Deputy Collector,Jailer,.Applicants can apply MPPSC Recruitment Vacancy through online mode on or before 24th January 2018. Candidates can check all information on regarding this requirement
MPPSC State Service Exam recruitment notification is release on the official website www.mppscdemo.in. The candidates can apply for 202 Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 202
Deputy District President – 27 Vacancies
Deputy District President – 10 Vacancies
Superintendent of District Jail – 02 Vacancies
District Excise Officer – 02 Vacancies
Commercial Tax Officer – 05 Vacancies
Assistant Director – 12 Vacancies
Additional Assistant Development Commissioner – 03 Vacancies
NaibTehsildar – 29 Vacancies
Excise Sub Inspector – 17 Vacancies
Commercial Tax Inspector – 20 Vacancies
Inspector – 21 Vacancies
Development Block Officer – 01 Vacancies
Assistant Jail Superintendent – 11 Vacancies
Transportation Sub Inspector – 24 Vacancies
Cooperative Inspector – 18 Vacancies
Aspirants applying for MPPSC recruitment ,the minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 35 Years.Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per norms.
General and OBC Category Candidates has to pay Rs.500/- and Rs 40/- as portal fee and SC/ST/BC applicants has to pay Rs.290/-.Payment for the application is through online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Challan and Rs.50/- as correction charge.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC Recruitment selection process contains Written test and Interview.Applicants has to carry their educational certificates or relevant documents for interview.
|Post Name||Salary (in Rs.)|
|Deputy District President||Rs.15600-39100/- and GP of Rs.5400/-|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD)|
|Superintendent of District Jail|
|District Excise Officer|
|Commercial Tax Officer|
|Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||Rs.9300-34800 and Grade pay|
|Excise Sub Inspector|
|Commercial Tax Inspector|
|Development Block Officer|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||Rs.5200-20200/- and grade pay of Rs.2800/-|
|Transportation Sub Inspector|
How to Apply MPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates applying for MPPSC Recruitment Assistant Professor Posts can Visit Official Website www.mppscdemo.in
- In Home Page, Left hand side ,click on “Advertisements” link.
- Click on advertisement “Recruitment Advertisement For State Service Examination 2018 (Adv No-Adv no/05/2017)“
- For more details on the positions , go through this PDF MPPSC State Service Commission
- Applicants applying for Assistant Professor examination ,click on “Recruitment Advertisement For Assistant Professor Examination 2017(Adv No./07/2017) Dated 12/12/2017” Link
- Read through details of Notification and click on “Back” or revisit the home page.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill his/her details required in application form
- Upload photo ,signature and other documents relevant for MPPSC Recruitment online application form
- Click on “Submit”
- Take Print out
Last Date to submit application form: 08-01-2018