TNTET 2018: TN – Tamil Nadu Govt , Teachers Recruitment Board is going to announce, TET 2018 Recruitment notification for fulfilling teachers post in Tamil Nadu, State through TNTET 2018. Candidates who are intersted and eligible need to apply on or before the last date through official website .
- 1 About Tamil Nadu TET 2018 Details :
- 2 TNTET 2018 Important dates (tentative)
- 3 TNTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TNTET 2018 Examination Fee :
- 5 TNTET 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
- 6 TNTET 2018 Exam Pattern :
- 7 TNTET 2018 Admit Card :
- 8 TNTET 2018 Result
About Tamil Nadu TET 2018 Details :
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TNTET)|
|Exam Name||TNTET 2018|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher and Secondary Teacher|
TNTET 2018 Important dates (tentative)
|Online application will start on||First week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||March 2018|
|Last date for receiving of filled in Application Form||March 2018|
|Paper I written examination||April 2018|
|Paper II written examination||April 2018|
TNTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying must and should meet necessary eligibility criteria before appearing in the entrance exam . The complete eligibility criteria for both papers TNTET 2018 as follows .
TET Paper 1 Eligibility Criteria to appear :
Candidates should passed in 10+2 Scheme and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education on respective subjects candidates who have qualified in D.T.Ed.,( from States other than Tamil Nadu, applicants certificates must be validate before verification) from a Teacher Training Institute / Recog DIET .
Candidates who are pursuing final year D.E.Ed are also allowed to appear for Paper I in the TNTET 2018 .However, such applicants are required to pass the qualifying examination with the prescribed marks and also produce D.E.Ed., Certificate during counseling process. If suppose candidates fails will be rejected, Visually impaired applicants are not eligible to write Paper I.
TET Paper 2 Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates who are looking career in TET should complete their graduation in following groups B.A. / B.Litt/ B.Sc. / with English, Tamil, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Botany, History, Zoology, and Geography as major subjects in their qualifying degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 scheme and a B.Ed from a Recognized University and can write Paper 2.
- Candidates who have a B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should hold either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. Or TPT
- Applicants appearing in the B.Ed final year are also eligible to write in paper- 2 of the Teacher Eligibility Test. Provided, they must successfully complete the course as per the specified time and must produce B.Ed., Certificate at the time of Certificate Verification. Otherwise, the candidates of applicants will be rejected
TNTET 2018 Examination Fee :
Applicants need to pay Rs 500 for general Category and OBC
SC/STPWD Category – RS 250/-
TNTET 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
- Candidates can get application form the HM (Head masters) of higher secondary schools which are specified by the Chief Educational Officers concerned against the payment of Rs. 50/- in cash.
- The duly filled application form and the TRB Copy of the Fees Payment, Challan should be kept inside the envelope given and should be submitted in person in the Office of the District Educational Officer. Candidates are suggested to take an acknowledgement on the photo copy of the form for future reference
- Candidates must and should submit their applications on or before the last date , it is not entertained and not accepted after the due date.
- There is no need to send the filled-in Application Form directly to the Teachers Recruitment Board.
TNTET 2018 Exam Pattern :
In Paper 1 total number of Question will be 150 and marks also for 150, each question carries 1 mark .questions along with marks in various subjects is listed below:
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant age group 6-11 years )||30||30|
|3.||Language II – English||30||30|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant age group 11 – 14 years )||30||30|
|3.||Language II – English||30||30|
|4.||For Science/Mathematics teachers or For Social science teacher or any teacher||60||60|
TNTET 2018 Admit Card :
TN Government Tamil Nadu TET Recruitment board will release TNTET Admit card from the official website, for applying exam admit card is mandatory with out Admit Card/Hall Ticket candidates will not be allowed into the Examination Hall . Aspirants can download their admit cards by entering their registration and DOB combination can get their Admit card .
TNTET 2018 Result
- Candidates should visit official website of TNTET 2018 recruitment board i.e. trb.tn.nic.in
- Need to click on TNTET 2018 Result on the home page of the official website.
- Candidates should enter their Roll number and DOB respective fields
- Should, click on submit button
- Candidates can download the result and take the printout of the same for future reference.