- 1 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- 2 Union Bank of India Bank Recruitment Details 2018:
- 3 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 For PO, CLERK
- 5 Union Bank of IndiaPO 2018 Admit card
- 6 Union Bank of IndiaPO 2018 Result
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Invites online application for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 PO Clerk, SO Careers Notification various job postings Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 PO Clerk, SO Careers Notification
: Here’s good news for all those candidates that are looking for career at the Banking Sector. The Union Bank of India Recruitment board will publish soon the recruitment notification. Interested applicants can fill the application form and submit to Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018. It’s a gold opportunity for anyone candidates that would like to find employment in banking Sector.
Union Bank of India invites application form online from the eligible candidates who are interested for fulfilling various vacancies, PO Online application from the eligible interested applicants for the appointment of various posts Such as Probationary Officers (PO), Clerk, Specialist Officers (SO), Officers Scale, Office Assistant, Attender candidates who are interested need to logon to official website https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/ . Applicants need to fill the application form in the prescribed format in the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19 recruitment notification.
To recruit POs, Union Bank of IndiaPO Recruitment 2018 will conduct a written Examination. After clearing the examination Union Bank of IndiaPO Recruitment 2018 Bank will shortlist candidates depending on their marks and will be called for GD and Interview.
Candidates who are eligible need to apply online in the prescribed format other details like How to apply online, Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Bank exam syllabus, Union Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 How to apply, Union Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 , Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern,etc are mentioned below.
Union Bank of India Bank Recruitment Details 2018:
Customer service: 1800 22 2244
CEO: Rajkiran Rai G. (1 Jul 2017–)
Founded: 11 November 1919
Capital ratio: 10.56% (2016)
Subsidiaries: Union Asset Management Company Private Limited,
|Name||Union Bank of India|
|Experience required||Any Graduate (2018, 2017, 2016 , 2015 & 2014) Passed outs|
|Post/Work location||Across india|
|Bank Name||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||PO’s-Probationary Officers|
|Age Limit||21-30 years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam , Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate should have graduation degree from a recognized university. Or its equivalent
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and max 30 Years .
Age relaxation for the SC/OBC and ST candidates details follows :
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- Ex-serviceman: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 For PO, CLERK
- Visit official website of Union Bank of Indiai.e Click on Union Bank of India2018 Careers recruitment page
- Search for new Syndicate al Bank notification advertisement on PO,Clerk,Specialist officers.
- Click advertisement that you want to apply, go through all directions before filling Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Fill out the application form with all precisely eligibility from 10th class to collaboration by uploading signature and photograph at the right location.
- After completing on the web application click on “Publish” button
- Pay application fee through payment gateway by utilizing debit card/credit card/net banking/Ru pay/Visa.
- Now click on “Publish” button. Download or take print out of the registered application form which will be useful in future.
Candidates who has attended for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 vacancies interview must check out results from the official website https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/ or ibps.sifytest.in. Union Bank of Indiafor PO,Clerk,Specialist officers will likely be declared based on their merit.Candidates who will qualify in all rounds of exam and Interview/GD will get released offer letter to work in any one of the branches across India .
Hiring Criteria- Online Test / Group Discussion and Interview will be the basis of recruitment.
Union Bank of IndiaPO 2018 Admit card
Call letter is a mandatory Record to provide examination also it’ll available after applying process on Candidates can download their admit card as log on the main portal and enter asked user ID number and date of birth.
Union Bank of IndiaPO 2018 Result
After completing the Union Bank of India PO 2018 exams, Candidates who attended need to wait desperately their result and should search it on official website https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/ Union Bank of India Union Bank of India PO recruitment 2018 here need to fill up the date of birth and the password and enrollment number after log in authenticate the Official web site site https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/ Popular Bank notification recruitment 2018