Delihi University Recruitment 2018-University of Delhi Recruitment 2018-University of Delhi Recruitment Notification 2018
DU Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Application Form Candidates who are waiting for “University of Delhi Recrutment Board” , here is a news for you recruitment on this . DU Committee has release notification for filling up 8 vacancies . Applicants can apply DU Vacancy through online mode. Candidates who are planning to DU can apply online form on or before 13 March 2018. Candidates can check all information on regarding this requirement
DU recruitment 2018 notification is released on the official website. The candidates can apply for 8 Vacancies Candidates who are interested can apply online for Many vacancies here we are updating you the all recruitment official links to apply online and download the official notification for below posts.
Delhi University Recruitment 2018-19 Good news for the Candidates who are awaiting for “University of Delhi Recruitment”.DU has scheduled the notification for Multi Tasking Staff & Junior assistant filling 8 Vacancies in Delhi . The interested candidates are required to the fill the application for DU Recruitment via online on or before 13-March-2018 .All the required information regarding are provided.You are requested to check the official website.
|Name of Organization||DU-University of Delhi|
|Total number of Vacancies||8|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff & Junior Assistant|
|Mode of application||Online Mode|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit is 27 years|
Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff & Junior Assistant
Number Of Posts :
Multi Tasking Staff : 05 Posts
Junior Assistant : 03 Post
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/Skill Test/Practical Test, etc.,
DU 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have maximum age limit of 27 years.
- For Multi Tasking Staff :Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution or Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognised Institution.
- For Junior Assistant :A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or Graduate Degree in Computer Application its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
DU Application Form 2018
- Aspirants should have working e-mail address which will be active till the declaration of final result.
- Aspirants should have scanned photograph and signature with specified dimensions given in the official DU Recruitment
- While filling the DU online form ,Aspirants has to provide the basic details like address, mobile number, education qualification and other important personal details
Application Fee :
Candidates who are interested have to pay Rs. 500/- (for General/ OBC) . Candidate can opt for online Internet Banking/Debit card/Credit card. No application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Woman Candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Delhi University Jobs:
Candidates who are Interested may apply through the official website dcac.du.ac.in on or before 13.03.2018. Candidate may also send hard copy of online application form along with one passport size photograph affixed thereon and self-attested copies of the certificates submit to The Principal, Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi-110023 on or before 13.03.2.2018.
Important Dates To Remember:
End Date for Submission of Online Application form: 13.03.2018
End Date for Submission of Online Application of Hard Copies: 17.03.2018
Detail Advertisement Link: http://dcac.du.ac.in/Pages/Vacancy/Non-Teaching/index.php
Apply online: http://ximerono.com/dcac/allposts.php