- 1 WBPSC Recruitment 2018 West Bengal PSC Officer/Instructor/Disaster Management/Senior Scientific Officer Notification @www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Post Name:
- 1.2 WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Age Limit:
- 1.4 Age Relaxation:
- 1.5 Application Fee:
- 1.6 WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.7 Selection Process:
- 1.8 WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Process
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 West Bengal PSC Officer/Instructor/Disaster Management/Senior Scientific Officer Notification @www.pscwbonline.gov.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission has released notification as WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for civil service jobs Assistant Horticulturist,Driller,Clinical Instructor,Assistant Geologist,Disaster Management Officer,Senior Scientific Officer in West Bengal State.To know more about the examination notification, syllabus, pattern of exam, you can visit the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Assistant Horticulturist
- Clinical Instructor
- Assistant Geologist
- Disaster Management Officer
- Senior Scientific Officer
Number of Vacancies:
Disaster Management Officer: 44
Senior Scientific Officer: 03
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must be Graduate or equivalent depending on the requirement of post from the recognized University/Institution. Assistant Horticulturist post , candidate with an M.Sc. degree or equivalent qualifications in Horticulture or a degree in Agriculture or A B.Sc. degree with Botany. For Post Driller , Candidate with diploma in Mining or Mechanical Engineering. Clinical Instructor post , candidate with Master Degree in Nursing or B.Sc. in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration or any other Post Basic courses in Public Health Nursing Course. Assistant Geologist post ,Candidate with Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology/ or B.Sc.(Honors) degree in Geology.For post Disaster Management/Senior Scientific Officer,Candidate with Bachelor or Master Degree .
Candidates age have not be less than 18 years and not more than 36 years for all the posts Officer/Instructor/Disaster Management/Senior Scientific Officer.
As per government rules and regulations, relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved candidates.
Candidates has to pay Rs.160/- as the Application fee for the posts Officer/Instructor and Rs 210/- for Disaster Management Officer, Senior Scientific Officer.Depending on Mode of Payment additional charges are applicable.
Online Payment through Debit or credit card, an additional charge Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.Online Payment through net banking , Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee. offline payment through bank counter, Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
WBPSC selection would be as follows:
- Written Exam
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Process
How to Apply WBPSC Recruitment for posts Officer/Instructor
- Visit Official Website pscwbonline.gov.in
- Choose “Latest Advertisements/Announcement” in Home Page
- Select “ADVERTISEMENT NO.28/2017″ link.
- Read the details in Notification.
- Click on Back or revisit the page to reach to Home Page
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Specify His/Her Details required in the application form
- Upload required documents.
- Click on Submit.
- Take Print out
How to Apply WBPSC Recruitment for posts Disaster Management/Senior Scientific Officer:
- Visit Official Website “pscwbonline.gov.in ” and choose One time registration at home page of Website
- Aspirants has to enter login id and password which will be on left side of the page.
- Aspirants does not have user id and password, click on “New User “Option
- State PSC one time registration login page will be opened in home page.
- Enter His or Her personal details and Click on “Submit” button
- After “Submit ” Button, registration will be completed.
- click on “Activate through OTP” to log your “st ate name PSC ” with one time registration login id and password.
- Log in your id and password through OTP.
- Applied Candidates will receive OTP on registered Mobile number and enter the captcha code.
- Click on Activate button and proceed to Part-II.
- Click on Next stage.
- Complete the second stage of One time Registration by entering your Login id and password to Login .
- Provide His or Her Personal, Education and Communication details.
- Upload latest scanned photograph and signature Photograph.
- Accept the terms and Conditions by selecting the check box.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN).
- Generate challan to send via post.
- Finish your application process, after clicking on the Print profile to print your One Time Registration slip.
- Application form will be accepted and candidates will get confirmation message or mail.
Important Dates for post Assistant Horticulturist/Driller/Clinical Instructor/Assistant Geologist:
Closing date for online application:16-01-2018
Closing date for fee payment:16-01-2018
Important Dates for post Disaster Management Officer/Senior Scientific Officer:
Closing date for post Disaster Management Officer:05-01-2018
Closing date for post Senior Scientific Officer:03-01-2018
To Know more on the details of the post download this PDF- Notice-WBPSC-Officer-Instructor-Jobs.