- 1 CGPSC Recruitment 2018 Chhattisgarh Forest Service (CGF ) Notification
- 1.1 Post Name:
- 1.2 No. Of Vacancies: 59
- 1.3 CG PSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 CG PSC Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
- 1.5 CG PSC Recruitment 2018 Online Process
- 1.6 CGPSC Important Dates
CGPSC Recruitment 2018 Chhattisgarh Forest Service (CGF ) Notification
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released notification for CGPSC Recruitment 2018 Chhattisgarh Forest Service ( CGF ) with positions assistant forest Guard forest ranger around 59 Vacancies in Chhattisgarh State.
CGPSC examination are classified into groups based on above Positions as Group I, Group II, Group III etc. Here you go for the subjects to prepare for CGPSC Group Examination.
To know more about the examination notification, syllabus, pattern of exam, you can visit the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Name Of Post UR SC ST OBC Total
Assistant Forest Guard 06 01 04 02 13
Forest Ranger 20 05 14 07 46
No. Of Vacancies: 59
CG PSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must be Graduate or equivalent depending on the requirement of post from the recognized University/Institution.
Candidates applying for the post Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard , minimum age is 18 Years and Maximum will be 40 Years
As per government rules and regulations, relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved candidates.
Candidates has to pay Rs.400/- as the Registration fee .Examination fee is exempted for below categories.
|SC/ST/SC A||Full Exemption||—|
|Physically Challenged,Widow/Divorced||Full Exemption|
CG PSC Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
CGPSC selection would be as follows:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
CG PSC Recruitment 2018 Online Process
How to Apply CGPSC
- Visit Official Website “psc.cg.gov.in ” and choose One time registration in “CGPSC” at home page of Website
- Aspirants has to enter login id and password which will be on left side of the page.
- Aspirants does not have user id and password, click on “New User “Option
- CGPSC one time registration login page will be opened in home page.
- Enter His or Her personal details and Click on “Submit” button
- After “Submit ” Button, registration will be completed.
- click on “Activate through OTP” to log your “CGPSC ” one time registration login id and password.
- Log in your id and password through OTP.
- Applied Candidates will receive OTP on registered Mobile number and enter the captcha code.
- Click on Activate button to proceed .
- Click on Next stage.
- Complete the second stage of One time Registration by entering your Login id and password to Login .
- Provide His or Her Personal, Education and Communication details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature Photograph.
- Accept the terms and Conditions by selecting the check box.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN).
- Generate challan to send through post.
- Finish your application process, after clicking on the Print profile to print your One Time Registration slip.
- Application form will be accepted and candidates will get confirmation message or mail.
CGPSC Important Dates
Initial date to apply: 08-01-2018
Closing date to apply: 06-02-2018
CGF exam date: March/April 2018