Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Application Form Candidates who are waiting for “Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment” , here is a news for you recruitment on this . Mumbai Dockyard Committee has release notification for for filling up 180 vacancies at Mumbai . Applicants can apply Naval Dockyard Vacancy through online mode. Candidates who are planning to Naval Dockyard can apply online form on or before 2nd January 2018. Candidates can check all information on regarding this requirement
Naval Dockyard recruitment notification is release on the official website. The candidates can apply for 180 Vacancies Candidates who are interested can apply online for Many vacancies here we are updating you the all recruitment official links to apply online and download the official notification for below posts.
Post Name :Apprentice
1. Fitter: 15 Posts
2. Machinist: 10 Posts
3. Sheet metal worker: 15 Posts
4. Welder: 15 Posts
5. Plumber: 10 Posts
6. Mason (BC): 10 Posts
7. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 05 Posts
8. Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning: 05 Posts
9. Mechanic Diesel: 15 Posts
10. Tailor (General): 05 Posts
11. Painter (General): 10 Posts
12. Power Electrician: 20 Posts
13. Shipwright (Steel): 10 Posts
14. Pipe fitter: 10 Posts
15. Rigger: 05 Posts
16. Shipwright (Wood): 15 Posts
17. Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry): 05 Posts
Selection will be based on merit/ written test/ skill test/ interview
Aspirants upper age should be 18-30 years as on closing date of application. Age Relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs.
Candidates should possess SSC class pass from a recognized school, passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
- Aspirants should have working e-mail address which will be active till the declaration of final result.
- Aspirants should have scanned photograph and signature with specified dimensions given in the official Naval Dockyard Recruitment
- While filling the Naval Dockyard online form ,Aspirants has to provide the basic details like address, mobile number, education qualification and other important personal details
.Steps to Submit Naval Dockyard Mumbai Application form 2018:
Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following relevant details/ scanned copies of documents for uploading, as applicable:
- Visit the URL “www.bhartiseva.com” and choose apply online for
- A new window for Online registration will open, the Aspirants who register will get registration number and password.
- Specify all the details in the application form like education qualification.
- His/her personal details.
- If any error in the application, Pre-Check all the details and correct it.
- Agree terms and conditions and submit.
- Make note of registration number and password for further modification.
- Pay through online using net banking/Credit card/Debit card
Once payment method is completed, Application form will be accepted and candidates will get confirmation message or mail