SRM Entrance Exam
SRM University conducts SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) through which it offers admissions to candidates in programs such as BArch, MTech, MBA, MCA as well as health sciences.
Candidates can appear for SRMJEEE either through the paper-pencil mode or even as a computer based exam. But, candidates who wish to secure admissions in MCA, MBA and MTech through SRMJEEE can only give this entrance exam as a computer-based test.
SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Dates
- Applications will be issued from November 18,2017 till march 31,2018.
- Exams will be held from April 1st week to April end.
- If there is any lapsed/cancelled seats then for those exams will be from Maystarting to June end.
- Counseling for the selected candidates will be from May 1stweek to May 2nd
How to register for SRMJEEE?
SRM JEEE 2018 registration requires candidates to submit a list of certificates and documents which are mentioned below .
- A recent color photograph of the candidates taken within the last six months showing their full frontal face view such that the head is focused within the frame. The candidate’s head ought to cover 70%-80% of the photograph and should be such that it permits unambiguous identification of the candidate.
- Birth certificate or class X certificate if it mentions the date of birth.
- Class XII or equivalent examination certificate, is necessary for candidates who appeared for the examination in 2016.
- Scanned copy of candidate¡¯s full signature.
- Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression.
- If the candidate¡¯s name isn’t same as mentioned in his/her class X certificate then the candidate are needed to include gazette notification showing the modification of name.
- Please note that upload size for documents is limited to 500 kB
HOW TO APPLY for SRMJEEE 2017:
- Visit www.srmuniv.ac.in and apply online.no physical copy is being issued by the institute.
- The application along with entrance examination fee is Rs. 1060/- per slot.
- Conditions such as the minimum percentage of marks / CGPA obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination shall be as prescribed by the University from time to time.
Note (For B.Tech& Health Sciences (UG)): The aggregate percentage of marks obtained in PCM / PCB in XII standard / equivalent should be calculated up to 3 decimal points and should not be rounded off to the nearest integer.
ADMISSION METHOD for SRMJEEE 2018:
- Admission is done through Entrance examination, subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination as well.